Friday, November 21, 2003

I have a Blog.

So I have done it. I have a Blog! Now I just have to remember to post!

I am DMouse. I am not technically unemployed, despite my current title, but I wish I was. I am a food stock advisor (read shelf stacker) at the local M&S for minimum wage. I am really a chartered accountant, but due to issues with my last employer, I am not actually working as one at the moment. Not through lack of trying though.

So.....................I live with Baron Greenback and three lunatic cats. Life is fur covered. At the moment the three monsters are fast asleep, and will stay so until about 3AM, when they begin hunting exercises. Unfortunately their training ground is our bed, and the targets are my toes. Rubber bullets are not used, and I bear the scars to prove this.

Baron Greenback is watching some film downstairs. It is quiet at the moment, so I am catching up on some reading. I suppose I should really be catching up on some washing, but since that is boring, I am not going to. Until we are almost out of clean clothes.

Anyway. That will do for tonight, methinks.