Thursday, January 27, 2005

All change

Harvey is gone. The house just doesn't feel the same without that little bugger and the way he ruled us all with a furry paw. I miss him so much it still hurts. I am having trouble eating and sleeping, and my concentration is shot to buggery.

Frankie does nothing but sit on the windowsill, looking down on Harvey's grave and crying. Charlie sits with him, and grooms his face. Harvey used to groom Frankie's face.

Ellie and Willow sit in the spare bedroom together, and Hollie comes out in the evening to check on me.

But things must move on.

We had arranged to pick up Lila on Saturday, before Harvey carried out his badly thought out attack on a moving car.

But we decided to bring that forward. Partly because the cats are so stressed anyway and partly as a distraction.

So, without further ado, I present to you:

Miss Lila!


Lila Posted by Hello