Sunday, November 23, 2003

Must remember to post.........

So I forgot to post yesterday.

In fairness I was at work for most of the day, and I was knackered when I got home. All I did was push crates around and answer stupid questions.

I am about to get ready for another 6 hours of crate pushing and stupid questions. But it does get me out of cooking Sunday lunch! And I get paid time and a half. And the icing on the cake is that I don't have to do the washing whilst I am at work!!!!!!!

My sister is moving house tomorrow. To just down the road from here. She thinks that I am going to move boxes whilst she supervises. I have an interview tomorrow, and so that is not going to be happening. And I am not her slave - she is just idle!

Shit - I have to be at work in twenty minutes and I am sat here in my jama's. And I haven't had breakfast yet. Ok - I am bone idle too!!!!

That will have to do for the latest installment. Anyone want to swap lives yet?