Sunday, October 10, 2004

A bad idea

So the kitchen is packed up. And this is BAD. I thought packing would be a good thing, seeing as I move in eight days time. But no, it is really, really BAD.

For I am hungry. And the fridge is empty. There is not a morsel of food in the house. Unless you count the cat food. Not that it matters, since I have also packed all the plates, utensils and cutlery I possess.

I did consider this whilst packing, but since I wasn't hungry at the time it didn't seem such an issue. But once all the shops shut, the tummy rumbles commenced, and packing up the kitchen seemed like a BAD idea.

I also accidently packed the HarveyCat. I unsealed him as soon as I worked out which box he was inhabiting, but have now run out of tape. So the little git is back in the box, laughing at me.

He might not be laughing so hard if I eat his cat food.