Monday, December 13, 2004

Latest news from the DMouse House

  • I've done most of the shopping. This includes replacing the bought item we lost whilst doing the damn shopping.

  • Our puppy has been born. Delilah (or Lila for short) will be joining the Monsters in February. She is named for her future lover, my parents dog Samson. Not that the patter of tiny dog paws will be heard, since she is going to be losing her girly bits at the appropriate time. We will have enough claws in the house.

  • The Boy did not shoot the Christmas Star at this year's school play. Au contraire, he was very good. He did audibly direct most of the play, from his vantage point of "Man in Crowd" on stage.

  • The Baron bought me a ring. Romantic? Sort of. He bought me a 50p mood ring from a joke shop. According to my ring, I am lucky. Clearly - I have a man who thinks I am worth 50p!