Sunday, January 09, 2005

My Plan

First things first.

Puppy! Meeting Lila was great. All the puppies were full of mischief and spent the visit trying to eat my jumper. They all look like little bears and I can't wait to bring her home. The cats probably could wait a lifetime for that.

Back to my Plan.

I go back to work tomorrow. I took some extra holiday so that I could get things done around the house after the holidays. My Plan was:

Paint the spare room - done.

Clean the house (top to bottom) - done.

Get up to date with the washing and keep it that way - done.

Make a list of all the food/bathroom/household supplies we have - done.

Sort out our filing system (monster task) - done.

Sort out a music practice schedule - done and started.

Create an exercise schedule - done but not started. Still getting rid of this cold.

Note down all of my books - done. That took forever!

Sort out my freezer - done.

Deal with all my work files - done.

Sort out my home office supplies - done. And I hoard this stuff so there was a lot.

Clear my To Do file of paperwork - all bills paid. The Baron's speeding ticket dealt with.

Register the cat's micro-chips - finally done. Thankfully I didn't lose any.

Set up my 2005 calendar - done.

Spend some time with the Boy - done lots of that.

Tidy and re-organise the cupboard under the stairs.

Watch Jerry Springer - the Opera - done. It was v funny, and I have some great new insults.



I suspect going back to work will be a nice rest.