Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Cat-astrophe's

Frankie has been avoiding the pond like the plague and I can't say that I blame him. Charlie tried to push him in earlier, which sent Frankie running for the safety of my bed.

Hollie appears to have the plague, and is wandering around the house vomiting.

Willow has spent the day at war with her tail.

Harvey lived up to his reputation as Guard Cat and completely intimidated our visitor. He got him into the corner and growled menacingly. Once Harvey decided the threat had passed (in fairness to the cat, our visitor was an ex-Para, albeit a very small one) he allowed him to sit down, but kept him under control with a ferocious stare. Said visitor didn't stay too long.

Ellie has been Ellie. So she has eaten part of her favourite plant, chewed my book case, knocked down the candles and snorted a lot.

Charlie tried to push Frankie in the pond. He seems to have developed a very mischievous streak of late, culminating in him absconding at lunchtime with my iPod so that he could chew through my one and only pair of ear plugs.

So nothing too unusual here.