Thursday, February 17, 2005

Stock-take

I am back on a diet. A proper diet. With exercise. I will lose this excess weight and keep it off.

I have booked Lila's puppy training classes. She isn't allowed out for another three and a half weeks but as soon as she has the all clear, her bottom is going to training and agility. In the meantime, we will continue as we are. Lots of training and games and marching round the garden on lead.

I will get a new lead for my amp and get back to playing my bass again. It is not that much fun without an amp.

The Baron will turn his socks out or he will have no clean socks.

I will finish my photo album of the Harvey Cat. I have picked the pictures, I just need some printer ink to print them.

I will get on with writing my book.

I will decide whether to stay at Blogger or move to Typepad. It's free here, but I like the features there, especially the referral stats.

I will get my hair cut.