Sunday, November 23, 2003

Evening

I got myself to work in time for 12. Then I remembered that I was supposed to start at 12.30.

Work was quite boring, and my feet ache. But I got a lot of half price shopping, so it was worth it. I bought some sesame chicken with lemon and chilli dipping sauce. We just finished it and it was lovely.

Now we are waiting to watch a documentary that claims to have solved the JFK mystery. I don't really care, to be honest, but Baron Greenback wants to watch it. Although I can hear snoring from downstairs.........................

Yes, he is fast asleep on the sofa. That means that I am in charge of the remote control.

I need to go and prepare for tomorrow's interview. It is for a really great job, so I am keen to do well. But I am out of diet coke. Never mind, and orange and passionfruit J2O sounds good. I just hope that I remembered to fill the ice cube tray.