Friday, February 20, 2004

Musings

The blossom has appeared in the last couple of days, which is great. The blossom is quite brave this year, as the weather has decided that freezing cold would make such a change.

So with frozen fingers I bring you these musings:

Why, with four cats currently in residence, is the Baron talking about adopting a fifth beast?

When I spent hours looking for my calculator, why did I not look under the sofa?

Why do I buy cat beds when they prefer the box it comes in? And when they sleep in my bed anyway?

Why did the BBC show the Omen and Omen 2, but aren't showing Omen 3?

Why did I ask the Baron to make me a CD for the car when he has dire taste in music?

And most pertinent of all..............

Why do I drink endless cups of tea when I know that I will need the bathroom every thirty seconds as a result?

I think you can guess where I am about to visit....again....and again..........