Thursday, May 06, 2004

Words from the Boy

The Boy is here.

Reading over my shoulder. As far as he can - for a five year old he is pretty good.

And it is an improvement from him trapping Harvey in the corner and hissing at him, before Harvey has a chance to. 'Course, Harvey hisses back, scratches the Boy and runs away. The Boy then does his drama queen routine and claims that he will die from incipient blood loss - his words, not mine.

The Boy has a few words that he wants to say. He is dictating, so I apologise in advance........

"Hello Katie. How are your little girls? I want to see you all when we come to Florida. Can we play ping pong?" He is looking forward to going, and pretty little twin girls is his little dream come true! A premature perv, perhaps?!

"Hello Chris. How are your children?"

"Hello everyone else. I don't know your names yet. "

That is it for him. He is in the bathroom trying to get the cat fur off of his school uniform. Best of British to him.

So off we go. I am spending the evening at his house (the Baron is on lates) with him and my sisters boyfriend aka the bass guitar teacher. And lots of beer.

Catch you all tomorrow. My beer awaits!