Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Need. Sleep.

Busy day at work has sapped my strength.

1/ No-one is available to answer my questions. Ever. And question answering is pretty fundamental for an auditor.

2/ Deranged client took exception to some recommendations. I have to smooth over and pacify. But he is most definitely deranged. Huge drama queen too

3/ Long journey on the train involving an open mouth gum chewer (those who know me know that I consider that grounds for justifiable murder), people kissing their teeth (also a shooting offence), a girl so skinny that I was amazed she could stand, a rather round lady reading a diet book, a weird person reading their novel out loud to the train and some strangely dressed people.

4/ The Baron got lost picking me up from the station. It wasn't my normal station so it is partly forgiveable, but he has retrieved me from there on more than one occasion.

Never mind. I'ts bed time in a couple of hours.