Thursday, September 09, 2004

Tar

There are days that I sit down to write, and my mind is overflowing with things I want to say. And then there are days like today. Where my mind feels like it is felt with slightly gooey tar.

I mean, things have happened today that I could talk about. For example:

  • I discovered the manufacturers lied about the top speed of my car. They told me it should be 107 but in reality would not be more than 105. I clocked 108 today. Ha!
  • My sister discovered the truth in the old saying "a drunk speaks the truth of a sober mind". She was crying on the phone today after a so-called friend ruined her 25th birthday party last night.
  • Willow seems to like Charlie and Frankie. Two more to go.

But I can't be bothered to write as I can't form proper sentences.

So I am off to imbibe beer until I have achieved fake fluency, and then collapse in bed.

Au revoir, mon petite choufleurs.