Tuesday, December 21, 2004

3

I really would prefer the slow orgasmic death, but since no-one else has opted for that route yet.....

Three names you go by: Sarah, Pen, and Mouse.

Three screennames you have: dmouse007, penfold007, and themadcatlady.

Three things you like about yourself: eyes, my ability to talk to absolutely anyone and my love of animals.

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself: my weight, my inability to dye my hair to to the colour I intended and the fact I cannot stop my nails from breaking off.

Three parts of your heritage: Norman, Russian and Polish.

Three things that scare you: the current US administration, guns and snakes.

Three of your everyday essentials: mobile phone, Grinders and a bottle of water.

Three things you are wearing right now: glasses, catfur covered jumper and battered old jeans.

Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment: Stone Temple Pilots, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Incubus.

Three of your favorite songs at present: Band Aid Feed the World, By the Way and The Reason.

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months: sticking to the speed limit, successful gardening and volunteering for cat rescue.

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given): fun, trust and damn good sex.

Two truths and a lie: I can pick up any music instrument and play it (although not necessarily that well). My nose is pierced. I like the Baron's brother.

Three physical things about the opposite (or same) sex that appeals to you: Hands, eyes and height.

Three things you just can't do: Draw, cook well done steak and eat cheese.

Three of your favorite hobbies: Reading, cat stuff and learning my bass guitar.

Three things you want to do really badly right now: Piss, have a cup of tea and a brownie.

Three careers you're considering: My current career is more than enough.

Three places you want to go on vacation: Fiji, Iceland and South Africa.

Three kids names: Lily, Charlie and Alfie.

Three things you want to do before you die: Drive a race car, travel to the moon and see my hundredth birthday

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die a slow orgasmic death: Amy (although I think she'd definitely prefer the slow orgasmic death), Shelly and Stacey.