Friday, January 14, 2005

Mr Fickle

The Baron and I had a talk on New Year's Eve. A biggie.

We came to the decision that we would abstain from abstaining any longer and just see what happened. Whilst it wasn't a "let's get trying NOW" result, it was an improvement on the "so what does you chart say today? Can we shag?" conversations held in bed. Real mood killer, that.

He of course wants to be relieved whilst we are waiting for the danger to pass, and so wants my help. In fairness, he will reciprocate, but not with the good stuff. Unless I fancy some rubber action, which I most certainly do not.

So all well and good. I at least have the chance to hope, and we both get some loving out of it.

Fast forward to now. Day 7. Still (based on my cycles) far too early to start picking out names.

And the fucker has changed his mind. No loving in the DMouse House.