Monday, November 24, 2003

So far, so good

Washing is on, dishwasher is on, cats are out, and clothes ready for the interview. Now, got to have breakfast (no rumbly tummies here thank you!) and hang out the clothes to dry.

I need to be at the station to catch the fast train at 1pm. It only takes about 20 minutes to get into Liverpool Street, and from there I take the bus to Bank. I have to admit, I am a little nervous. I have heard that there are a few people going, but there are only three positions. I expected this - the money is fantastic, but for me it means more, as I am not really working.

If I don't get this, then I don't have many other things lined up. So the pressure is on.

We've just had a huge cat fight here - Harvey was biting Ellie's head, and Frankie was biting her tail. Fur flying everywhere. Hence Harvey is now banished outside to beat up Smudge (mad cat next door).

The JFK documentary was a pile of crap. It barely touched on the grassy knoll and was hell bent on trying to claim that Lee Harvey (I can't believe I named the cat after him!) Oswald (Frankie was nearly an Ozzie!) was acting alone.

Work again tonight. I was on the tills yesterday so time went quickly until I was back to shelf stacking. But I got chatting with the till manager and she is going to give me extra till hours. I need the money, so if I can work tills then perhaps I won't kill anyone.

Baron Greenback is a tit. He moans constantly about his job, but never looks for another one. He tells me what time he starts work, and so I set the alarm, but then moans that I set it too early and he won't get up. All he does is moan, but never makes an effort to solve it. Like last night, he moaned he was cold, but do you think he would get up and put on a jumper, or put on the heating?? No, bollocks. He just moaned.

Rant over.

I'm off to get ready for the interview...........................