Wednesday, January 14, 2004

How to tell if it is a bad day?

You call your mum and ask for a tax advisor, because you pressed last call redial instead of dialling.

You are so bunged up with cold that your own mother doesn't recognise you on the phone anyway.

Your sinuses throb beyond belief. And sneezing is pleasurable.

You fill the washing machine with cat kibble instead of washing powder. Because you have the same containers for both.

You forget you take sugar in coffee. And don't in tea.

You run out of water in the car reservoir and have to drive home looking through a dirty screen.
You bring the neighbours cat in instead of your own. Sorry, Smudge.

You wash several tissues.

You drop your laptop.

Your eyes still smart 4 hours after your contact lens appointment because the dye they used in your lens fitting irritates your eyes.

You drop an entire file at work. And everything falls out and gets mixed up.

And that folks, is a brief summary of my day. I am going to take some more Sudafed, a lot of Irish Cream and head for the sofa and my blanket. Minus the cats, if I get my way. If they get their's, then it will be three cats under the blanket clawing my leg if I move.