Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Latest instalment of the snowy saga

The Baron had to abandon the car and walk to the train station. He managed to get a train to the local station and he walked the mile home. He was frozen solid when he got in. He also narrowly avoided being smacked by an out of control double decker bus.

The gritters have had a weeks notice of this weather, but do you think they have gritted anything? Fuck no! So I am watching cars skating across the road from my window. And laughing. If they are stupid enough to go out..................

I went to the Boys house. We had a snowball fight and then started to build a snowman. He got cold and went in, saying he'd be back. He got distracted and never came back, but I made a great 5 foot snowman.

What pissed me off, was the fact that neither my sister or her boyfriend came out in the snow to play with him. My sister was out for five minutes - until I arrived and then she went straight in. She never wants to do this kind of stuff with him. If I didn't live less than five minutes walk away, he wouldn't have had any time out inthe snow at all. He would be sat in front of the X Box instead.

I'm glad I went, but I hate the fact that I am used in this way.