Thursday, March 25, 2004

Lonely

I'm lonely.

The Baron's new job means that he works late, and tonight he won't be home until gone midnight. I have sorted him out some dinner but because I have to get up for an early meeting I don't think I will stay up for him. I want to - I haven't seen him all day, but I am tired already.

I think I will doze on the couch until he gets home. That way I know he has come home ok and I will see him, even if it is through bleary eyes.

His shift pattern means this will be a regular occurrence until he can transfer. I thought it would be good; I could watch what I wanted, practise the guitar, have the neighbour in for a drink, go visit my sister, have candlelit baths in peace, but in all honesty, I am bored and I am lonely.

I don't think I could live alone.