Thursday, April 01, 2004

Samson

Samson, the deranged and rather large rottweiler, had a loopy fit today.

He took a minor dislike to a poodle, and decided that he would quite like to eat him. So he tried.

Yappy poodle is fine. Samson has damaged his back claws in chasing him and has bled all over the floor.

Mum couldn't hold on to him when he took off. She fell down when Sam pulled and has grazed her hands quite badly. She also bled all over the floor.

I tried to clean everyone up, and slipped over on all the blood. Hit the floor, banged my knee and have reinjured my tendon (damaged after the Boy's birthday party incident).

Needless to say, everyone is feeling somewhat sorry for themselves this evening. The dog is skulking around in the kitchen, my mum is nursing her hands and I have returned home for some peace and quiet. Hasn't really worked out.

I've just been out chasing a Harvey Cat down from a tree. When he realises I am out to retrieve him, he shimmies up a tree. He hasn't yet figured out that without the leaves, I can see exactly where he is. Silly boy.

So I have another four hours of peace before the Baron returns home from work. I will of course be in bed by then. Having the house to myself is nice, but it is getting a little boring and lonely. I go and see my sister some evenings, but I really don't like coming back to a dark and empty house.

What shall I do this evening?