Thursday, December 02, 2004

Introducing......Hollie

Here she is!

She has finally got brave enough to come out from under the bed. Right now, she is sat next to me, gazing up at me and rubbing her head on me to stroke.



She has a few problems, such as a bald belly from stress related overgrooming, but she is putting those behind her and is sporting a sweet fuzz.

Hollie came to us, because her owner couldn't keep her anymore. She was pregnant, planning to emigrate, and her partner was emphatically not a cat lover. Given Hollie's age (6-10) and her temperament (exceedingly shy and retiring) a shelter would not have been in her interests. So I said yes.

The Baron had steam coming out of his ears when I told him that I had agreed. He was furious.

I showed him her photo. He was smitten.

Which is unfortunate, as she is terrified beyond reason at his mere existence.

And that completes my pets.

For now.