Monday, November 24, 2003

Time to kill

Been to the interview, but apparently I won't get any feedback until at least tomorrow. If I go through , the second interview is in Brighton (that's the seaside and Gay Capital of England) and involves some tests.

I still really want this job. And I still really don't want to go to work tonight. It is a four hour shift, which means no break and I can't face the shelf stacking. I've just been to London, in my nice suit, and I finally feel like me again. It is too hard to put on that uniform and go back to being that person.

If I get the job they want the training to start before Christmas - I really really would like that!!!!

I have a whole hour and a half at my disposal. I've checked my e-mail, put on more washing and had a tidy. I need to retrieve Harvey from outside as it is getting dark (I just let him out for half an hour when I got in) and I suppose I could empty the dishwasher. I am just finding it hard to care at the moment.

I think I shall go and have a cup of tea.