Monday, December 08, 2003

Cold, cold, cold part deux

The heating has completely died. It is about 1 degree C out there (my car is a solid lump of ice) and I have no heating at all. I can barely feel my fingers. I wanted to stay in bed because I was warm, but the cats had other ideas. Mainly actually going outside!!!!

I am going to try and get a plumber out here as soon as possible. Otherwise I am moving back to my parents house for the day. I hate it when I can see my own breath in the house.

I baked last night, so I can't even do that to warm the house. The cakes are nice though - chocolate with chocolate chunks in. I just had one for breakfast. Maybe another cup of tea is in order.

I did the freezer last night. It is full, but now I know what is in there. The 11 packets of cooked turkey were a surprise, as was the 8 packets of bacon. Bacon sarnie anyone?