Sunday, February 22, 2004

Retired hand

I don't have the use of my hand.

That didn't stop me playing. What did stop me playing was the tearing sensation followed by white hot pain in my index finger. Fearing extreme damage (probably a little too late to worry about that now) the guitar has been put to bed for a few days whilst I allow my poor fingers to recuperate.

In other news:

Charlie seems to like me.

Harvey looks ready to explode. See above.

The Baron seems to get his arse-iness from his father. Also known as the King of Arses.

I finally tidied up the bathroom. I found (ready for this??!), all unopened:

1. 14 tubes of toothpaste;
2. 4 toothbrushes. And we use electric brushes now anyway.
3. 13 bottles of assorted shampoo's;
4. 5 bottles of assorted conditioner;
5. 4 bottles of mouthwash;
6. 5 cans of shaving gel;
7. 10 bars of soap;
8. 13 bottles of handwash;
9. 8 bottles of bubble bath; and
10. 15 packets of disposable razors

Shame on me. But it is all sorted now, and on the upside I don't need any toiletries for at least the next year.

I should probably open up a corner shop with the amount of stuff we have stored. My sister doesn't go shopping when she runs out of stuff - she comes here.

Do you see why I want to move house?