Thursday, June 03, 2004

Not the best day ever...

Laugh away......

Yesterday, I:

- woke up and sneezed thirteen times in a row;

- broke the bed;

- spilled tea all over my working papers;

- broke a photocopier. Not unusual;

- split my trousers bending down to mend said photocopier;

- bruised my arm in mending said photocopier;

- set fire to it......I really am not sure how that happened;

- burned my arm in removing burning portion of said photocopier;

- lost the buyer of our house. That was the icing on the cake;

- made an emergency dash to put boxes in storage so we can show the house at the weekend;

- The Baron ran out of petrol on the motorway; and

- got home and sneezed eleven times in a row.

Today doesn't appear to be starting any better. I woke up and sneezed twelve times in a row.

I'm staying home today. I can't face going to work, so I shall work from home. Seems wise!