Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Day off

Ok. Another interview today, and a meeting with an agency. And it gets better, because................it's my DAY OFF!!!!!!

Baron Greenback is working late, so I have the house to myself this evening. That means I can have fish for dinner (he hates it) and I can watch the programmes I like on TV tonight. Unfortunately he hasn't to work gone yet, so he is in bed snoring (again).

So it is 10AM now. Time to put some washing on, tidy the kitchen and living room, put some clothes away, have a shower and work out where I am going for these meetings. And then go.

I can then come home, tidy up the wardrobe (we keep food in there and not clothes) and make a shopping list, make some phone calls, do some more washing, maybe go shopping now whilst I am off, go to the Post Office and then slump in front of the TV!

Other than that, I think the only thing I need to do is print off some coupons. I found some online sites that gives me coupons, and my store takes them even if I don't buy the products. Plus I have some general store money off vouchers, so I might use them too. I was going to save them for after Christmas, but I think they will be better used in the pre Christmas sales.

Off to my jobs!