Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Blech

I went and tried to complete my Christmas shopping. What a failure. Mum doesn't know what she would like. Neither does my sister or her boyfriend. I couldn't get what I wanted to get Dad (knee pads to wear in the garden for gardening work) and I ended up buying some cat books for me. I swear, if it has a cat on the front I will buy it.

The stuff I ordered online yesterday, and paid for next day delivery hasn't arrived. So I need to phone them up and yell at them for a bit. The cable has been screwy for a week, so that is another yelling type phone call too.

I also forgot to put the rubbish out on the kerb last night, so that wasn't taken. So I will drive to the recycling centre tomorrow and get rid of it all. I think I will pop into the shops and buy gift vouchers for my mum and sister. Not exciting, but they will be gratefully received and used. Then I will be nearly done with that part. We don't put up decorations for three fur covered reasons, and I already have the turkey and bits so Christmas will be allowed to roll around.

I'm going to eat a Jaffa cake....................