Saturday, March 06, 2004

Bang!

I opened a cupboard. Big mistake.

Now I have a bruise on my head from a falling bottle of orange and passionfruit J20. I've drunk it anyway - helps with the hangover.

So. We just viewed a property. Built in 1996, so a little soulless for me. I like Victorian and Edwardian period features like fireplaces and stained glass motifs. It gives it a sense of history. I like to day dream about the lives of the previous occupiers. But it was nice........as new builds go.

It had a conservatory - my secret lusting, and a beautiful fitted kitchen. It was nicely decorated, with a cute nursery. The current owners are artistic and have hand painted Disney characters on the walls. It has a garden and garage, and is a cat friendly neighbourhood, with fab transport links.

We are waiting anxiously to see if our offer has been accepted. I'm so nervous!