Monday, March 01, 2004

Ill, but still criminal

I've got the lurgy. I'm exhausted, yet am having trouble sleeping and I have felt queasy a for a couple of days.

Plus I nearly passed out in my scarily hot bath last night and I am used to death defying temperatures, which was really odd because it wasn't as hot as normal anyway (ran out of water).

Dad has got not one, but two speeding tickets. The mobile unit was out at the weekend. He and Mum were out shopping and they found some huge plants that they wanted. So Dad volunteered to go home and get the bigger car so they could bring them home. Unfortunately he got zapped on the way home, and on the way back again in the other car!!!!

So that is two £60 fines, and two lots of 3 points on his license, which means that he needs to retest (I think). He was fuming! I was not allowed to make any comments at dinner, but I really really had trouble resisting!

On the subject of cars..........the insurance ran out today so yours truly has accidently been driving illegally this evening. Whoops. Better sort that tomorrow.

Hehe. At least I have never had a speeding ticket. Although I suspect that it is just a matter of time......