Wednesday, December 17, 2003

First proper day

I had a course on social housing yesterday, down in Kings Cross. It wasn't wildly exciting, but I met a new colleague. And got a certificate.

Today I went out to my first client. I met another colleague, and got my workload. It isn't light. I also have a schedule of meetings to attend, with the first being Monday.

So that sums up my last couple of days. Busy.

Ellie was spayed. She looks really sad and pathetic and unhappy. My poor baby!

The Baron cleaned the house for me. That was nice, as I got stuck in traffic on the way home. It took 45 minutes just to get through the Dartford tunnel. And the fuckers shut one of the tunnels, which really didn't help.

I'm off to have dinner. I am reheating one of the shepherds pies that I made a few weeks ago. It smells really good.