Sunday, December 14, 2003

Time is leaving me behind today

Chris, pretty please transport yourself over! I still haven't done my damn nails, and it is my first day tomorrow!

I did try to get started, but the smell of the varnish made me feel crap so I left it. I don't wear false nails, all I need to do is manicure them and paint them. Nothing fancy.

In fact, I did bugger all last night except fall asleep on the sofa with Ellie and Frankie. The Baron locked Harvey in the bathroom and I didn't realise for an hour! He was very relieved when I retrieved him.

The Baron called at 11pm to say that the coach picking them up would arrive there at 12.30, so he would be home by 1.30AM. Great. Except then he told me that he had forgotten his keys, so could I please wait up for him to let him in. Bastard. And he didn't get home until 2AM.

Today I have last minute cleaning planned. I need to finish the washing, but I only have two more loads to do. I must clear off my desk so it is useable, and I need to gather all the requested documents for tomorrow. Oh, and get directions. I need those! I get lost at the drop of a hat.

Better press on. Too much to do, and it is already 9.30AM. I'm still in my pyjama's and we haven't even had breakfast.