Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Christmas Rant

Thanks Chris!!! And I love your nails.

I still haven't wrapped the presents. I am so terrible. But the house looks great and I have got rid of all the computer boxes. They are hidden outside so that people don't realise we have a new computer and decide to burgle us. Harvey wouldn't be impressed with intruders, and I wouldn't mess with him. That reminds me, I need to get a dangerous cat sticker to stick on the door LOL.

The Baron isn't home from work yet so I am quite bored. Christmas is such an anti climax, but at least it is paid time off work! Christmas is for those with children, I think. It isn't as much fun as an adult if you don't have kids. The Boy is home from his Dad's house on Boxing Day, so we are "celebrating" that day. Although I don't see the point if you aren't religious. It is just a crazy spending spree encouraged by greedy corporations who want us to line their pockets in the name of someone that so few believe in anyway. And I despise the fact that I conform every year just to keep people happy, because those self same corporations have infiltrated thinking to the extent that people think that presents equal love. Bollocks.

That is my rant of the day. I think I need some wine now................