Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Lazy Day

Today I had to go and return a game I bought for the Baron - XIII. It turns out that disk 1 was missing, presumed stolen. The town wasn't too busy at 9.50AM, mainly because the shop that I wanted didn't open until 10AM. I was lucky and was second in the queue because 10 minutes later, the place was heaving. I was in for 30 seconds! They didn't quibble or even bother to look at my receipt. I like it when things go that smoothly.

Other than that, today is a lazy day. Unfortunately the Baron's voice is making a reappearance so I need to make the most of the quiet. Although the cats are rather energetic this morning, so it isn't really working out too well. I took Ellie's lampshade off and she is now on the rampage with poor Frankie, who is more interested in hiding in a cardboard box. Harvey is patrolling the neighbourhood - being the neighbourhood menace is less work than dealing with Ellie!